Saturday, June 25, 2011

ISTE Conference "Unlocking Potential" here I come!

One more day till I travel to Phialdelphia to enjoy the ISTE annual conference. This is my first ISTE, and I am looking forward to learning so much, and to bringing back great ideas for education to share with colleagues. Check out the many sessions and keynote speakers at http://www.iste.org/conference.aspx#

I will also work with SMART as a Trade Show Teacher along with other great SMART Exemplary Educators from around the country.

I am especially excited about being part of the opening reception Global Connections marketplace to share many international projects with which my students and I have participated: Civic Voices International Democracy Memory Bank Project (www.civicvoices.org), The Goethe Institute Transatlantic Outreach Program (www.goethe.de/top), IREX Teaching Excelence and Achievement Grant and Teachers and Global Classrooms (www.irex.org/tgc), and the International Book Sharing Project (www.korczakschool.org).

I am also happy to share that I am now a Certified SMART Notebook and Response Trainer!

Watch for ISTE updates over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment